The services provided on this website (the "Service") are provided to participating credit card issuers so their cardholders can access account information online. Cardholders and any other persons accessing the website are subject to these terms and conditions for use of the site and the Service.
Access to the Service
Your credit card issuer determines what information you will be able to access through the website service. Unless you choose the "Electronic Statement Only" option on the Manage Account page,the account information on the website is not intended to replace the regular statement you receive by mail or other means. In that case, you must refer to your full credit card statement for complete account information, including important information about your rights and obligations. We are not responsible for the accuracy of your statement information or any other issues relating to your account. Any discrepancies or disputes regarding the accuracy of your account summary or detail must be addressed directly with your credit card issuer.Copies of previously delivered paper statements must be requested from your credit card issuer.
You are responsible for ensuring timely payment of all bills and for the method used to make your payments. Any payment service you access through links from this site is separate from this site and subject to the terms and conditions provided on that site. We are not responsible for problems or issues related to your payments.
Although we use stringent security measures and take all reasonable steps to protect your account and other personal information, the Internet is a public network, and we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted or transactions conducted via the Internet are absolutely secure or that a third party will not be able to access or intercept such payment information.
We do not tolerate fraud, and reserve the right to take all reasonable measures to detect and prevent it. For security purposes, we may view, monitor, and record activity on this website without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring, viewing, or recording may be subject to review by law-enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the site. We will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information. Actual or attempted fraud or other unauthorized use of the website and/or Service may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution and immediate termination of your right to use the Service.
While accessing the website or otherwise using the Service, you agree not to:
- Tamper with, hack, modify or otherwise corrupt the security, content or functionality of the Service;
- Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the site or the Service;
- Post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Engage in any illegal activity using or in connection with the Service or the site;
- Copy, remove, or alter any content, intellectual property or copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice or legend displayed on the site or printed pages from the site.
We reserve the right either to refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that do not comply with these terms. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to prohibit from using the site and/or Service any user who violates these terms. Such prohibition may occur without notice to the user.
This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties ("Linked Sites"). Accessing any Linked Site is at your own risk. We are not a party to any agreements you enter with Linked Sites, and are not responsible for the services offered by such sites.
We will not be liable for any loss resulting from a cause over which we do not have direct control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, power outages, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, "hacking," unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, delays in the banking system, severe weather, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, acts of terrorism, wars, or governmental restrictions. In addition, we will not be responsible for any problems, costs or consequences of:
- Our inability to confirm your identity
- Your inability to access the information on the site
- Inaccuracies or errors in the information or material on the site
- Termination or suspension of your participation in the Service for security purposes
- Your failure to provide us with correct, current and complete information
THE SERVICE (AND ALL OTHER RELATED SERVICES) IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR RESULTS; AND
2. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
We reserve the right to change and/or discontinue our currently provided services at any time, for any reason, to the extent permitted by applicable law.